2. IT Centers Project
The program goal: We offer an E-Participation program where local people are trained in Electronic Communications Including Radios, Computers and Phones. Additionally we support E-Learning in Schools as well as providing support and Training for public and private entities.
- Computer Training
Basic training in computer of the local community members and basically both males and females.
- E-Participation in Schools, Training community based trainers, health volunteers, facilitators, disaster response and management committees and extension workers on data transmission using mobile devices and Computers.
- Availing information to the community.
Project Photos coming soon
3.Tree Planting – To mitigate Climate Change and Conserving nature. We aim to Planting 2,000,000 Trees by 2030
The program goal is to enhance the resilience of vulnerable households in the eight Subcounties of Mbunga, Kilembe, Rukoki, Nyakabingo, Karusandara, Bulembia Division, Nyamwamba Division, Muhokya Subcounty in Kasese District.
The overall objective of the project is to sustainably enhance the resilience of vulnerable households in its area of operation by maximizing economic opportunities for vulnerable households, stabilizing their access to and consumption of diverse and nutritious diets and increase social capital by reinforcing relationships among formal governance systems and communities.
4. Coffee Planting on The slopes of Mount Rwenzori
We have 500 Coffee farmers already profiled and organized in self help Groups. We are currently Running Rural Agricultural Extension Model Services at Household level to increase awareness and productivity in Kasese District.
Farmers are faced with many challenges. It is against this background that RCDNET was founded to intervene.
5. Home Organic Gardening and Green Vegetable Crop Growing
Children in Schools Are Encouraged to Play a role in Fighting Hanger
4. Elimination of all forms of Violence Against Women,Young Girls and Children and eliminating negative cultural norms in 7 Parishes from 4 Sub counties in Kasese District Using the Gender Action Learning System (GALS) methodology .
Project Photos coming soon…………..
6. Rural Agriculture Extension Model
We are offering Advisory services to Commercial and Subsistence farmers
Project Photos are Coming soon……….
7. We are Creating SELF-HELP groups of Women,Girls and Youth.
We mobilize the vulnerable into groups of similar interest in a particular productive occupation or idea.
We then provide capacity Building to these groups enabling them to achieve their Vision. We are using an Innovative follow up approach in this innervation and encourage Village Savings and Loans Associations (VSLA).
Project Photos coming soon
Join us in this struggle to provide Vulnerable farmers with access to better Markets and incentives . You can also contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com